Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Peek at my Week- Starting the Gingerbread Fun!

Back to the grind!  Linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!

 We will be EASING back into the flow of things by going on a field trip on Monday! I am very excited about this!  We are going to a local park to see a program about Pocahontas and Powhatan.  Now, I know this isn't the same group of Indians that celebrated the first Thanksgiving- BUT we are in Virginia, where the Powhatan are from, so it still fits in nicely :-)  
AND we have PD on Friday, so it's still short. 
AND I have to go to the highschool 1 more time (Wednesday)- But this time I have to actually teach a lesson!!! AHHHHH!!  I know it will be fine, but I am freaking out already...

This week I will be debuting a new product in my room:
Spell It! is a cvc spelling game.  It can be either a teacher led or student led center!  There are 2 versions depending on what you are feeling like.  The one above is the classic looking version.  You can check it out on TPT by clicking HERE!  The one below is the funky looking version.
You can check it out on TPT by clicking HERE!
Both will be on sale on Monday and Tuesday!  Along with the 3 other products I have up currently... HA!  Like I said- I'm SLOWLY building up my store...

Here are my plans for the week.  You can download them HERE and then you will be able to click all the hyperlinks!




Don't forget to head back over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to peek at more weeks! Have a wonderful week!  Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment