Sunday, December 29, 2013

2014 Resolutions and Goals!

I can't believe 2013 is coming to an end already! I'm linking up with Jessica from First Grade Nest for a fun Resolutions and Goals linky!

2014 should be exciting! A new (bigger) apartment with a sweet view! Hopefully a dog! Grad school will finish up! Here are my goals and resolutions for 2014:


 
 Get my masters!! 3 more classes plus a 3 credit language class! (I know that's 4 classes but it sounds better to me saying 3...) Then I am done!!  I'll be the first in my family with my Masters and that is a big deal to me :-D

 
Do more thoughtful blog posts.  I've been blogging since the end of July, doing lots of linkies, but now I want to start doing more meaningful blogging.


 Spend a couple hours a week creating stuff for TPT! I just started selling a couple months ago and will make about $10 by the end of the year! WOOT!! HAHA! Such a small amount but I am so excited about it!  Hopefully this next year will bring me some creativity and a little extra income.

 
Read more books for fun!  I know I will read at least 12 books this year because I am starting a book club with a friend of mine.  Our first book is The Book Thief (which I read a few years ago and can't remember) and I am very excited to have some fun with the girls and read some good books!

 
Get better at golf!! I started playing for real in 2013 with the hubby and I love it.  Such a frustrating and enjoyable sport.  I want to improve my short game (chipping and putting) and learn how to do low shots, because, to be honest, I end up in the tree a lot...

 
Europe! We are hoping to go in August for our 5 year anniversary!  Cross your fingers for me!

I hope I will be able to make all of this happen this coming year!  To go out with a bang I'm throwing a winter product giveaway!  Check it out HERE by Monday night! 

Hope this year brings you joy and happiness!  Head back to the First Grade Nest and link up with Jessica!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on opening a TPT store! :) What an adventure! :) I opened mine two summers ago! :) I've met so many really great bloggers! :) It's been amazing! :) I'm going to be working on more 'thoughtful' blogging this year too! :) I'm looking forward to this being a year of fun and sharing on my blog! ;) Can't wait to see what you come up with too! ;) You've got a fan in me! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara
    Tamara Russell

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete