Friday, December 6, 2013

Five For Friday- unprepared!

Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday!

 The best laid plans....

I had this week all planned out and ready to go BUT did not have anything printed for math or literacy centers!!! I was able to get math centers going just fine on Tuesday (had a field trip Monday), but had to fudge my way through literacy centers... Ugh.  Does that ever happen to any of you?!?!
 Had our first field trip on Monday! It was a blast!  Went to a park on the Potomac River and learned about what the Powhatan Indians did when they lived there.  They had a replica on a long house that the kids loved!

 We set up our Christmas tree last weekend :-)  I LOVE Christmas!! Hope you have the holiday spirit!
The present is a fake!!! lol

 I went to the high school for the last time for grad school!!  I actually had to teach a lesson- and I survived!! WOOT!  Don't know anything about the Persian Empire, but made it through.

I'm currently on hold for the next 50 minutes trying to get our health care stuff worked out... NOT COOL!  They are playing the same song... over, and over and over and over and over and over..... It's like some sick joke!
 

Hope you are having a good Friday!  Head back over the Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday! and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast on your field trip!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete