Sunday, January 19, 2014

Peek at my Week- Tacky the Penguin!

Writing a quick post so you can peek at my week! Linking up with Deedee over at Mrs. Will's Kindergarten!
Super short and sweet because I've been moving all weekend and will be finishing tomorrow and am SUPER tired.  I actually forgot that today is Sunday!! OOPS! So glad there's no work tomorrow.  I also start my next grad class this week, UGH!!

This week is penguin week!! I heard about Tacky the Penguin last winter from the blog community and I am so excited to be reading the books this year!  We are talking about characters and how they react to events so these books will be perfect!  And check out Deanna Jump's Interactive Reading Response Journal papers- perfect for writing in response to this!  

Here are the plans:




You can grab the plans HERE and the file with the links HERE.

OMG!! I almost forgot!! My paraprofessional starts this week!!! We have been working with a sub in the room all year.  She is fantastic and we are going to miss her SOOOOO much, but I am excited to meet someone new and official :-)  That is why the plans are a little different on Thursday and Friday- don't want to overwhelm her!!

Jump back over to Mrs. Will's Kindergarten to check out more plans!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment