Friday, January 3, 2014

Health/Fitness Goals for 2014

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' today to share my Health and Fitness Goals for 2014!


 Here they are:

I've been blessed with a ridiculously fast metabolism which is super helpful with keeping me thin (however it is starting to slow down...), but I am by no means healthy...  In summer we enjoy going for long walks on the national mall and playing golf, but there's no cardio going on.  SO, my goal is to get some cardio in 2 days a week!  We are moving to a building that has a small workout room, which will come in handy for me to reach this goal!  (did I mention I won't be starting until we move... ha!)

When my hubby and I moved in together we were TERRIBLE at eating veggies.  We have gotten slightly better, but nothing to write home about.  This year I want to be better about eating veggies with dinner, even if the hubby doesn't want any.  Not only does he have a lot of food allergies which limits what he can eat, but he is also picky.  I've decided that a girls gotta take care of herself and I'll just eat them with him :-)

I have to confess- I LOVE ICE CREAM!!  I used to eat it every day when I got home because the hubs gets home really late for dinner.  I've cut back to eating it only 3 days a week and I've been really good about it, BUT now is the time to include healthier snacks in the mix! On the non ice cream days I'm thinking fruits, veggies, cheese and crackers... Any yummy ideas?

Now hop back over to Blog Hoppin' and share your health and fitness goals for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment