Thursday, August 1, 2013

Liebster Award




Thank you Tracie from the kindergarten penn for nominating me for the Liebster Award! 





The Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers in order to promote that blog, show appreciation, and hopefully draw more followers. To accept this nomination, you need to do a few things first:

1. Link to the person who nominated you. 
2. Answer questions from your nominator. 
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself. 
4. Nominate five or more blogs with less than 200 followers. 
5. Pose questions to your nominees. 




Questions from Tracie:
1. What's your favorite school supply?  I can't pick one- I've always been obsessed!  Starting from the time I went into my mom's office and saw the supply closet!

2. What animal describes your teaching style?  a Pig because I don't mind getting dirty with the kids!

3. How many years have you been teaching?  5- preschool, preK, and Kinder

4. What's your favorite restaurant?  
I really like to eat- so this is a hard one! BUT I would have to say Ping Pong Dim Sum here in DC.

5. Which season do you like best?  Fall!  I love the cooler weather, the beautiful colors, and all the scents from Bath and Body Works.

6. Do you have a TPT store?  Not yet… But I am addicted to buying other people's things!

7. What subject do you most like to teach?  Math.  I've always loved math!  You can do so many different things and the centers are so fun!

8. Do you have a class pet?  No, but I did have an empty fish tank in my room all last year so I'm thinking about actually using it this year!

9. What's your favorite part of your classroom?  Hmmmm- my carpet area where we meet because there is plenty of room to move around and I have an AMAZING double sided whiteboard easel on wheels that has awesome storage in it!

10. If you could hire anyone in the world to teach your class, who would it be?  Debbie Clement!  She is so creative and the kids would have a blast with the art and music!

11 Random Facts:
1. I'm originally from Michgan
2. I LOVE Ice Cream
3. I'm a chapstick freak and have been known to throw a fit if my lips get too dry (they are starting to right now…)
4. I studied abroad in New Zealand- You should go!
5. I always got severely homesick when I was young, which makes #4 a big deal
6. I played the clarinet for 8 years
7. My parents just got a puppy and I'm obsessed with it even thought they live in Michigan
8. It's about to thunderstorm and all my windows are open
9. I kill all the spiders in my apartment because my hubby is too scared 
10. I secretly love a good vaccuum! (but have no idea how to actually spell the word…)
11. I love to cook!

Now I'd like to nominate a few blogs for the Liebster Award. If you'd like to participate, answer these questions and link back. What a great way to connect with new bloggers!



My Questions for you:
1. How long have you been teaching?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Why did you start a blog?
4. What is your current favorite blog?
5. Do you have a TPT store?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. What is your favorite thing about the beginning of the year?
9. If you weren't a teacher, what would you be?
10. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

And don't forget your 11 random facts and linking back!


Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment