Linking up with Doodle Bugs for some Five for Friday randomness!
1. Got to hang out with these 2 cuties today!
These are our five year of nephews Tyler and Aiden. We got to hang out on the beach, got some ice cream, and then kept them occupied for a while inside before handing them back over. I can't believe they are starting K this year!!
2. Played actual rounds of golf this week! Played 2 rounds of 9 and was loving it! (And of course used a few choice words at the same time...) shot +16 on the first day- yikes! And +15 the second day... But you gotta start somewhere!
3. Made some sand castles today! The compound was named The Land of Trains and Crabs (thanks to the nephews). Then I got the genius idea to build a mote around them because every sand castle village needs a mote!!
Well, I ended up digging the whole thing myself, and then we all tried filling it with water for like 10 mins, but it all just soaked in because we did it too far away from the water. Maybe next time...
4. Met my parents new puppy Oberon while here in Michigan!! Soooo cute!
Looks like an angel- all he does is jump on me and bite my arms... Puppy school will be happening in September, so hopefully he will be more behaved when we are back.
5. It's our last night at the cottage :-( we have had a wonderfully relaxing time! Next week it's back to reality though...
Head over to Doodle Bugs for more randomness!!