Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Let's Gamble and Have Some Fun! Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  I'm linking up with Brigid from Bits of First Grade for some fun since we're not in Vegas!
 Tuesday is Tip day on the linky and I am looking forward to sharing mine and getting some too!
TPT: My biggest tip for TPT is to give it a try!  I was SUPER nervous to start a store, but it has been great.  Now, I'm certainly not going to be reaching any milestones anytime soon (or ever...) but every time I do make a sale it feels really good.  I use all the products I've made and just need to figure out what else I want to make.  I don't think I added a single product this year (it was a rough year) but it's still nice to have a store.

BLOG: Starting this blog has been one of the funnest things I've done! I love it!  My tips are: start off by linking up to some linky parties, don't obsess over followers- my meager numbers still make me feel good, and keep up with it! Now, I severely neglected it this year and need to do a better job next year.  It was just so rough I couldn't blog on top of it.  If that happens to you, don't give up! Just get back to it when you can.

CLASSROOM: Do what you do!  Everyone reading this is a teacher I'm sure (except my mom- HI MOM!!) and you all know what is best for your students.  So I repeat- do what you do!  And be an advocate for not only them, but yourself as well.  And if you're not sure what to do, as happened to me this past year, then seek the guidance from the wonderful teachers and support staff around you.  You are all there to help the kids and it's amazing how people can band together to make amazing things happen!

SOCIAL MEDIA: The only form of social media The Land of I Can participates in is Instagram.  I still don't really understand Twitter and haven't had time to look into Facebook (although looking forward to any tips from others linking up!) but I'm becoming really good at Instagram.  So my tips: post pics of what your students are doing!  And if they are working with a product someone else made- tag that teacher!  A shoutout is always nice.

That's what I've got friends!  Now head back over to Bits of First Grade for more tips! #letshavefunlinky Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment