Friday, June 27, 2014

Five for Friday- first of the summer

Happy summer friends!  She may be at the beach, but I'm still linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
 I got together with my friend and coworker Beth to help her start working on making clipart!!! I am so excited for this! She is super talented and not only can she draw but she is SUPER crafty and made these adorable digraphs for me:
 Based on some feedback we got earlier in the week, I think she might make these electronically and sell them on TPT!  I'll let you know when that is accomplished!  Aren't they awesome!  She just has to make WH now.  You can see the post HERE.
 
 Went and played Topgolf with another friend/coworker Kristin this week.  Had a blast and actually had a high score for myself!!

 Got together with ANOTHER friend/coworker, Andrea, yesterday :-) We have been attending the same university, George Mason University, for 2 1/2 years working on our Masters BUT I had never been to the university!  I have 4 weeks of class there this summer and she had a parking pass for me (SCORE!!) so we went over and walked around.  Love it! (but not looking forward to class...)




I'll officially be done with my Masters on July 25 though!!!!!!!
 The in laws are coming into town tomorrow and staying for a week.  On Sunday we are going to the Quicken Loans National and HOPEFULLY Tiger will make the cut because every time we have tried to see him he isn't playing... 

 I have been making this little girl TIRED this week with extra walking.  And I tried to cut her nails, but she is being SUPER stubborn this time... SO it's off to the pet store right after posting this so they can chop them for me! HA!




Make sure you jump back over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun!  Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing up your Master's! What a huge relief and a big weight off your shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! It will be great to focus on just teacher (and blogging!).

      Delete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your Master's! That is so great. AND- how awesome to get to go to the Quicken Loans National. My husband would be so jealous! :) Have a great time!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn!! Just have 4 VERY busy weeks to get through and then done! So excited!! Very excited for the golf tournament- watching it now on TV and worried we won't be seeing Tiger , AGAIN!

      Delete