Sunday, October 27, 2013

Peek at My Week- Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Week!!

I am looking forward to this fun week! And I'm linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a peek at my week!

Our theme this week is Bats- how appropriate for Halloween!  I continue testing on Monday (ugh), so will have a sub.  And miracle of miracles- our principal is letting teachers and students dress up for Halloween!!  Kindergarteners will even parade through the school! YAY!  It's gonna be a lot of fun!  Here are my plans for the week:




 Oh! I have my formal observation on Friday afternoon- YUP, Friday.... afternoon... the day after Halloween... BRING IT!! :-D

You can download my plans by clicking HERE- lots of hyperlinks in case you are in need of some fall/halloween centers.  

Have a great week yall!!  And head over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to see more great plans!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment