Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Peek at My Week- Apples Galore!

I am linking up with Deedee Wills from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to share my plans for this coming week!  



I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEEK!  We are talking about apples and starting sorting in math (thank god we are doing something new!!!) and beginning to talk about characters and setting and doing some awesome science!

AND I tried out visual lesson plans for the first time.  PAIN IN THE BUTT!  It took forever, but I think that was because it was the first time- hoping I will get faster at it, bc if not, prolly not going to do it :-(




There are a few freebies thrown in!! You can download the PDF by clicking here!! And then you can click on the pics to get the freebies- Apple Emergent Reader, Fall Count and Write, Sorting poster, AND Setting and Character posters.  ENJOY!

Now hop back over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to peek at more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment