Monday, February 2, 2015

Peek at My Week- 1/2 way done!

We are 1/2 way done with the year!! YAY!!!  Quarter 3 starts this week and I am so ready!  To celebrate (or because I always do...) I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!
 This week is just as busy as last week! It never stops!  BUT we have started using Class Dojo- AMAZING!  The kids seem to be responding to it, which is helping me get through everything during the day without pulling my hair out.  I'm just hoping this continues until Spring Break... or at least the end of February.  I have some pretty good prize boxes set up: 10-19 points- sticker.  20-39 point- pencil or eraser or plastic dino or plastic pony.  40 and up- WOH! This basket has it all- coloring books, cards, legos, markers, etc!  (thank you Target dollar spot!)  The kids are so excited to win something from this box.

Here are the plans:





Hope you all have a good week!  Can you believe that the Seahawks decided to pass with 1 yard to go and LOST THE GAME!!! UGH!!!  Happy Teaching!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! I think Target CREATED the Dollar Spot FOR teachers! I hope you are having a great week and thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete