Sunday, January 25, 2015

Peek at my Week- A Whole LOT of stuff

We've got alot to cover in the next 4 days friends!  And a possible delay or snow day tomorrow?? Yikes!  I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!
This week we will cover- predicting, float and sink, telling addition and subtraction stories, rhyming, and learning about/writing about polar bears! Whew! I'm tired just writing it... But very excited to teach it all.  

For predicting we have been using Tacky the Penguin books but this week we will go off theme for a couple great books.  My favorite of the two is definitely Wolf's Coming!!
Look at that cover! It's just amazing!  The author does a great job of tricking kids into thinking the wolf is going to eat everyone, but actually, it's his birthday party! YAY!  lol  I know the kids are going to be so surprised.

Here are the plans:





 I'm feeling so conflicted about tomorrow- do I actually want a delay or snow day with all we have to do ?!?!?  BAH!  

Hope you have a great week everyone.  Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment