Friday, March 7, 2014

Five for Friday!

Another Friday means linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! 



OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!! I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR MONDAY!!!  All of my friends became top bananas today!!!! That means everyone can identify all their uppercase and lowercase letters!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!  Now I'm planning a banana part for Monday- any ideas?? 

We celebrated Dr. Seuss this week!  Today was dress up as your favorite story book character day.  As a K team we chose to make ABC shirts based off of Dr. Seuss' ABCs.  We each took out last name letter and created!  Here are the 2 I did- V for me, D for my para:

And here is the group shot:
 
We learned about fractions this week in math! I love fractions, I don't know why.  It's so fun though!  Unfortunately we had 2 snow days at the beginning of the week, so we lost alot of instructional time :-(  We created these "fraction strings" and they FLIPPED for them! HAHA!  We covered 1 whole, half, and a fourth.




We also made these fraction leprechauns!! SO CUTE!!  It's by Growing Firsties and you can find it HERE.



We also hat hat day this week.  I brought 3 to work so I could do wardrobe changes throughout the day :-)
My skiing hat! (even though we haven't gone in like 6 years...)

Go Nats! (can't lie, not a big baseball fan... BUT they do serve ben's chili bowl at the games!)

My golfing hat! I get ALOT of work out of this one!
Hope it was a great week for you! Enjoy the weekend! Jump back over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment