Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Peek at my Seusstastic Week!

I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a peek at my Seusstastic week!!

 We are celebrating everything Seuss this week!!  I love Seuss, his books, rhyming, everything!! Now I just have to get my kids to know the different between Dr. Seuss (the author) and The Cat in the Hat... Silly children!

 These are all the Seuss books I have right now:

What is your favorite Seuss book?

This week also brings fractions to us in math! YAY! My coworker Ashley found some great freebies that I also downloaded and will be using! And we are going to be using some cookies and apples to help explore whole, 1/2, and 1/4.


Here are my plans for the week.  Now, you will notice my plans so "Snow Day?" That's because we have 8-12 inches coming at us starting tonight and I'm assuming no school tomorrow.  That also means that my sister's flight has already been cancelled and they are sticking around a little bit longer! YAY!  AND it gives me time to do my midterm tomorrow- WHEW!




 You can download the PDF HERE and the file with clickable links HERE.  I so thought I has my link problem solved and was very excited but it was a fail :-(  I don't think there is hope...

Hope you all have a wonderful week! Happy Teaching!  Now jump back over to Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for more plans!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment