Sunday, January 3, 2016

Peek at my Week- Winter

Happy Sunday friends! Having a break was SUPER nice but I suppose its time to get back to business...  I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!



I'd like to say we are going to ease back into things BUT... not really.  I'm going to let them play every day this week instead of doing I/E (intervention and enrichment), but other than that we are working hard from moment one.  

This week is the beginning of our Word Family Study!  Have you ever seen this from Masha McGuire?!  I just love all her stuff and this is the BEST!  We do one vowel a month for the next 5 months.  The kids love it and so do I. You can find it HERE.


 

Here are the plans:




Hope the first days back go smooth for all of you. Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment