Sunday, September 27, 2015

Peek at my Week- Five Senses

Happy Sunday friends!  The plans are ready and I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!

 This week is all about the senses in our room.  I've seen this book floating around on some blogs and I found it at the library!!!
It's fabulous!  It's gives such great pictures of so many different things for each sense which is great for all my English Language Learners.  We are going to read it over 3 days.  Tuesday/Wednesday we will do sight and hearing and then practice each and add examples of each to these giant sense posters that I have.  Wednesday/Thursday we will do touch and smell and practice each and add ideas to the posters.  Friday is taste test day!!  I love the taste test!  It's something we do every year and I never get over the bitter baker's chocolate because the kids get so excited for chocolate and then all spit it out!  HAHA!

Here are the plans:




I'm planning on doing 5 days of literacy centers, BUT that all depends on how early I can get to school to make the copies I need :-/   Happy Teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment