Sunday, September 20, 2015

Peek at my Colorful Week

Happy Sunday friends!  I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!



 This week is all about colors in my classroom!  Which means we also start Science this week- WOOT!  The kids always love science, and I do too.  We will be making our rainbow water bottles this week for our window.  I can't seem to find a picture from previous years... SOOOO check back on Friday I guess :-)

We are going to be catching up on our Letter Raindrop projects that were on the plans for last week.  A Monday morning accidental fire drill pushed everything back a little for the whole week so we are going to get to it this week.  You can read more about it HERE on the Peek post from last week.  I'll be posting all about them later in the week as well.  I was inspired by some art we saw in Venice last summer :-)


We will be reviewing Respect and reading this book this week:
It's so cute! The monsters reek havoc on the town until something finally asks them to PLEASE stop.  It's all about saying please and listening when someone asks you to stop.  What a great lesson.

Here are the plans:




I hope YOU have something fun planned this week.  Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment