Monday, October 13, 2014

Peek at my Week- Pumpkins AND slowing it down...

A new week and new set of plans!  Linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!
This week (and next week!!) we are moving on to pumpkins!  I am so excited.  I love apples and pumpkins and love this time of year and teaching about them.  We are very lucky again this year to be getting free pumpkins from a local nursery- LOVE them! So we will be investigating those this week but hitting it hard next week.

In other news, I feel as though I have a turned a corner with my class.  I had a message from the big man upstairs to SLOW DOWN and it has changed everything.  I realized that my students CANNOT follow multi step directions SO I have stopped giving them.  We are taking it slow but steady and that way they can be successful and I feel calm and happy!  Win Win!

Here are the plans:




Enjoy your week.  Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment