Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Peek at my Week- Pumpkin Week 2

Happy Sunday everyone.  I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!


 This coming week is another pumpkin week.  But we won't be cutting them open till the week of Halloween just to keep the anticipation high!!  

On Tuesday I will be getting pied in the face for our PBIS program! I am actually VERY excited for this.  My kids have been working hard (on most days) to earn what we call Runner Bucks in order this to happen and I will be 1 of 10 teachers to do it.  You may think 10 is alot, but when you have like 80 staff members, it's not very many.  

In other news, my students have been waaaaaaay more successful after I SLOWED things down.  1 step directions are the key right now and it is definitely helping!  I also have to slow down the content just a little.  So, instead of moving on to a new book this week to discuss beginning, middle, and end we will reread a book from last week AND read The Three Little Pigs which they already heard at the listening center.  I think keeping things familiar will add to their success. (heres to hoping!!!)  

Here are the plans:



 
Hope you all have a great week. Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment