Sunday, February 23, 2014

Peek at my Week- 100th Day FINALLY!!

I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!
We have FINALLY reached the 100th day!! YAY!! Tomorrow will be all about celebrated this milestone!  We will start with a 100 penny search! There are 2 trouble spots with this... 1- I have to spread 100 pennies around the room tomorrow morning.  2- Last year we found 99. 99! Could not find the last one so I quickly through another on a shelf and we celebrated finding it! WOOHOO!  Then I found the missing one a couple months later. HA!  Very excited for this!  We are also going to do some 100th Day Centers!  You can check them out on my plans.

Tomorrow also ends our Table Olympics!  We will finish with 2 more competitions and then will have the medal ceremony! I can't wait!  Unfortunately I couldn't find gold, silver, and bronze medals... So everyone will get the same color, but that's OK.  I will do a full recap of the competition and ceremony with pictures later this week for you to see.

Here are the plans:




 You can get the plans HERE and that doc with the links HERE.

Have a fabulous week friends!  My sister and brother in law come to visit at the end of the week so I'm hoping this week goes fast!!!! Head back over to Mrs. Will's Kindergarten to peek at more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment