Friday, February 28, 2014

Five for Friday- Picture overload AND extended sale!

February is over already?!?! What?! Be forwarned- this post has LOTS of pictures :-) But if you make it to the end you will see I have extended my TPT sale through Sunday!! (did I just ruin the surprise??)  
Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the last Friday in February!

 We celebrated the 100th Day of Monday!! Had a blast!! Here are my kiddos- 100 days smarter!
 We made 100 cup structures as part of Table Olympics! Here they are:





We had 2 days of snow and were actually at school! AMAZING! I felt like I was back in Michigan, ha!
 
We started learning about coins this week.  The kids did coin rubbings for all 4 coins.  It was so funny watching them figure out how to get the picture to show up!

 
Science brought magnets around this week! I let the kids explore with them before starting to talk about them at all.  They LOVED it!  They even figured out how to move things around by putting the magnet under the table.


 
We (k teachers) decorated our hallway in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday!  Our theme this year is One Fish Two Fish.  It turned out amazing!!


 The opposites board is mine and a coworkers- isn't the yellow paper with the border SOOOOOOO cute!! I am obsessed with it!! LOVE!!










 
WHEW! Enough pictures for you friends? :-)

One last note- my TPT store will be on sale through Sunday night!! Just thought I would extend for the fun of it!! You can check out some St. Patrick's Day items:





Have a great weekend! My sister and brother in law are in town this weekend and I am VERY excited!  Hop back over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for more random Fridays!

1 comment: