Sunday, October 25, 2015

Peek at my Halloween Week

Happy Halloween Week friends!  I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!




 I am a big fan of Halloween and I love celebrating this spooky week at school!  This week is a mixture of bats and pumpkins (this whole starting school really late this year thing was not good for my themes...).  Pumpkins will be the main focus for the first 4 days, including opening them up and pulling out the seeds and guts!!! I always love seeing the kids' reactions to it!  Unfortunately, I have testing to do this week as well...  I'll be sitting in the hallway all day Tuesday and half of Wednesday doing our Phonological Awareness Test- blah.

And then Friday will be Bat Day for us.  Bat Day will include all things Bats, a little bit of pumpkins, and our costume parade!!  We also won our Boxtop Competition and will be getting a movie and popcorn at some point that day- we brought in 197! YEAH!! 

Here are the plans:





 Hope you have some Halloween fun this week! Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment