Monday, March 23, 2015

Peek at my Week- Take 2?

Happy Monday friends!  So, there is a reason I didn't post my plans yesterday BUT first, I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!

 So this happened on Saturday night right before we had people over:
I had just turned the faucet on full blast and the knob broke!  But the problem was that is was still stuck on!!  I had never experienced this before and I didn't know how to take it off.  I was so sure that we would be taking buckets of water to dump into the sink when our friends got there.  So I totally busted the handle off and pulled out the pliers and Tim Taylored the thing!! (Home Improvement anyone??)  The problem now is that we can't find the right size handle to work... Bought 3 yesterday and nothing worked.  I got another one after work today and I THINK it will work *Fingers Crossed*

In other news, last week was just one of those weeks I could not get myself in order!  I never printed some of the math centers and didn't do ANY of the community helper activities I had planned.  But I'm already off on the right track with repeating it this week and will be successful! 

Here are the plans:





Hope your week is off to a good start.  I just have 4 more days till Spring Break! YES!  Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment