Sunday, March 15, 2015

Peek at my Week- Leprechauns and Community Helpers

Happy Sunday friends!  It's lesson planning day!  I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week.

I know Leprechauns and Community Helpers is a weird mix BUT that's just how it worked out this year...  We will be learning about jobs and why we need them this week and what helpers actually do.  

We will also be visited by Lucky the Leprechaun who caused all sorts of mischief in our room last year!  I wonder what he has in store for us this year... ;-)

I have a professional day on Wednesday to test the new kindergarteners that come in to register.  We started assessing them last year.  Those who do not meet out chosen benchmarks receive a bag with all sorts of activities for parents to work on with their child to help them be ready for kindergarten!  Last year I only tested 1 the whole day... so here's to hoping more people come to register on Wednesday!  Has your kindergarten registration started yet??

Here are the plans:





 Hope you have a great week!  I heard a rumor that it could get up to 70 here tomorrow- WHAT?! YES!!  Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment