Monday, March 9, 2015

Peek at my Week- Oh, snow days...

Happy Monday friends!  We had a Professional Development day today which allowed me to write my visual lesson plans :-) So I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!  (wait a minute! Did she not plans plans either?? ;-) ).
So last week we ended up with 2 snow days on top of 1 delayed opening, SO needless to say we were behind!  This week we will continue with fractions and rhyming.  Unfortunately we missed the last two days of our Dr. Seuss celebrations :-(  But the good news is that I am extending our Table Olympics! YAY!  We've been having a blast with our competitions.  Here are a few pics for your enjoyment:
They had to stack 12 blocks in a tower (harder than you would think)-
 They had to unlink 30 links-
 They had to write the ABCs in order passing the page after writing 1 letter-

SO FUN!

And this week we FINALLY get OUTDOOR RECESS!!!  The weather should be good and even if we have to stay on the blacktop we will be outside so it will be great!

Here are the plans:



Hope your week is off to a great start.  Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment