Monday, April 21, 2014

Peek at my Week- Earth Day Rotations, Winner, and a Sale!

I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!
 So, I am just finishing up with Spring Break and REALLY don't want to go back... :-(  BUT I don't actually have to do any real teaching until Wednesday afternoon! YAY!!  Here's why:

Last year we started something called Earth Day Rotations.  (We also did it around Christmas time, you might remember).  When I was in elementary school we always did something huge with the entire school for Earth Day.  Each classroom had a different theme and you got to choose what classes to go to and learn about whatever it was.  So last year I thought- Why don't we do this with our 8 kindergarten classes?!  It was an instant success and we all loved it!! So we are doing it again.  Here is the plan: each teacher plans one activity to teach something about the Earth, recycling, plants, etc...  Then, each class visits the other 7 classes to complete each activity.  Luckily, we all have a classroom aide, and they will travel with our kiddos, which makes this super easy!  

My plan:
This is from The First Grade Parade!





  GIVEAWAY WINNER and a SALE!
The winner of my 5 Spring products is Christin from Shifting Teacher K-2!  Check your email Christin!

For everyone who didn't win- since I'm not technically teaching until Wednesday afternoon, I decided to put the following products on sale through Wednesday so you can pick them up for 20% off!!!  Here's what you will find on sale:
You can find Roll Say Keep HERE.


You can find Scoot HERE.

You can find Spell It! CCVC HERE.


You can find Spell It! CVC HERE.

Have a great week everyone.  Happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment