Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Peek At My Short Week!

I'm linking up with Deedee over at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a peek at my very short week!
 So, on Monday the kindergarten team is having a professional development day so we won't be in the classroom- although I do have to go in for my formal observation because my one for Friday got cancelled!  On Tuesday we have a 2 hour delay for voting.  Wednesday is normal.  Thursday is normal (except I'll be sick that day.  Cough, cough- I can feel it coming on already!  heading back to Michigan for my best friend's wedding!!!!!).  And Friday is a work day- grading for the end of the quarter.  

Here are my plans:






You can get them HERE.  There are a couple things that I have made that aren't hyperlinked because they are in no shape to go out to the public... Once I have time to fix them up a bit I'll put them out there :-)

Head back over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for more visual plans and enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment