Monday, November 3, 2014

Peek at my Week- Yay it's November!

Happy November everyone!  I LOVE November because it's the start of the holidays and it means Xmas is still coming and there's just so much fun stuff to look forward to!  So I'm linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week.

 We are starting our turkey theme this week and I am super excited for it!  

Today was a field trip (WHICH WAS AMAZING!!! more on that during my five for friday) so I wasn't worried about plans being ready... ;-)  We are going to start pushing beginning sounds for the lower friends and sounding out CVC words for the higher friends.  I still feel behind this year because of the crazy start to the year, but things are coming along.

Here are the plans:




 Hope your week is off to a great start!  Happy teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment