Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday- August 9

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for my very first Five for Friday!
1.Got to hang out with one of my very best friends on Monday!  It was a short 8 hour visit but totally worth it!

2. My Vera Bradley bag (you can see it in the pic above) broke!!! I was so bummed :-( So I took it to the Vera Bradley store to see if they knew a way to fix it, AND they replaced it for FREE! That is why they are the best!

3.  I finally decided to share my blog with my friends on facebook.  I was so nervous.  But they have all been so supportive!  Thanks everyone!!

4. Does anyone else watch Real Housewives of Orange County?? I LOVE those ladies even though they are ridiculous!  My hubs and I were dying during the season finale! So many fights!  HAHA  And you are more than welcome to put your feet up at our place :-)

5. I leave for vacation TODAY!  (I actually wrote this yesterday...) We have a 10 hour drive ahead of us BUT it will be worth it to see family, friends, and hang out at Lake Michigan! This will be my view for the next week:

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment