Sunday, November 29, 2015

Peek at my Week: Gingerbread fun and a Sale!

Happy Sunday friends!  I am so excited for December!  December is everything Gingerbread and Holidays in my room.  I love it!  The best part (besides all the fun we will be having) is that we only have 12 instructional days- yes 12!  The last 3 days of school before break are always reserved for our Holiday Rotations.  More on that a different day.

Gingerbread Books!  We will be reading so many different gingerbread books over the next 2 weeks.  This year I will be straying a little more from the traditional Gingerbread Man because we are talking about Problem and Solution.  So I'm going to read books that aren't necesarrily about the cookie being eaten.  One book that is a staple in my room is :
 It's so cute!  The pirates even meet Santa, who of course loves to eat cookies...  

In other news, I;m sure you've heard about the Cyber Sale on TPT by now!!
I may have a couple things in my cart already...  Looking for some goodies??  My best seller is a game called Spell It!  It's a spelling game that requires students to not only spell, but also has the possibility of reading, CVC words (depending on how to play).  My kids LOVE it every time!  Here are 2 holiday versions:

You can check out all my versions HERE.

Here are the plans:



Hope it's a great week for you and you get some goodies in the sale!  Have I mentioned it smells like Christmas Tree in my place <3   Happy Teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment