Sunday, March 23, 2014

Peek at My Week- How To Ask Questions

Another Sunday means another week of plans!  Linking up with Deedee from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten (unless she is on Spring Break this week- LUCKY!) for a Peek at My Week!
Not only are we learning how to write How To pieces this month, but for the next 3 weeks we are going to be learning how to ask questions about the books we read.  I'm going to be honest- I've never been very good at teaching kinders how to ask questions.  SO this year I am changing it up!  This week we will focus on Who and What questions.  Next week we will focus on When and Where questions.  And week 3 we will focus on How and Why questions.  My kids are great at answering questions, but now it's time to start asking them!  

Do you have a method that works for you?  Or any tips you can share?  I would appreciate them!

Here are the plans:



 
 You can grab the plans HERE and the doc with the links HERE.

Have a great week, whether you are teaching or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment